AsmBB

Power
Login Register

Hi johnfound, welcome back!

#16232 (ツ) ganuonglachanh
Created 02.02.2022, read: 5831 times

Hi johnfound,

Where have you been last year? Will you resume developing AsbBB again?

Welcome back!

rofl

#16238 (ツ) johnfound
Created 28.02.2022, read: 5722 times
ganuonglachanh

Hi johnfound,

Where have you been last year? Will you resume developing AsbBB again?

Welcome back!

rofl

Thanks. I am actually around, but not actively participating here. The development of AsmBB goes, but the speed is pretty slow, because, well, the base functionality is more or less satisfactory. I am fixing bugs and making small features here and there.

I haven't had Covid yet, but I am fully vaccinated and feel I am safe enough. The same is true for my family.

By the way, my long absence where this test site was running completely unattended proves the high security of AsmBB. As far as I can see, the test forum is neither hacked nor spam-flooded. And that is excellent. rofl

#16239 (ツ) ganuonglachanh
Created 02.03.2022, read: 5716 times

It’good to know you & your family are safe :-D

All the best!

#16248 (ツ) Jeff
Created 05.03.2022, read: 5706 times

yes, welcome back. Im glad you and your family are safe. We as a little tech community on this website should partner up and start forums and websites that could help the Ukraine refugees in there fight against russia. I have some ideas. Let me know...

#16249 (ツ) johnfound
Created 05.03.2022, read: 5705 times
Jeff

yes, welcome back. Im glad you and your family are safe. We as a little tech community on this website should partner up and start forums and websites that could help the Ukraine refugees in there fight against russia. I have some ideas. Let me know...

Sorry, but the Russians are right in this conflict and the Ukrainians are not.

The Nazi plague must to be eradicated from Ukrainian society.

Since the collective West ignored and even welcomed the existence of this tumor on the body of Europe, diplomatic efforts did not work and the only solution turned out to be surgery.

Which is of course a tragedy - for both the Ukrainian and Russian peoples.

#16261 (ツ) tom3000
Last edited: 29.04.2022 by tom3000, read: 5509 times
johnfound
Jeff

Since the collective West ignored and even welcomed the existence of this tumor on the body of Europe, diplomatic efforts did not work and the only solution turned out to be surgery.

But if goal was to eliminate nazism, wouldn't it make more sense to firstly start from nazis in Moscow and then go look for nazis elsewhere invading other countries, instead of employing local Russian nazies in to police, military and even government positions? A bit confusing logic.

#16279 (ツ) m1k3
Created 12.07.2022, read: 5297 times
johnfound

Well that's incredibly disappointing. I was planning on using and supporting AsmBB but that's not happening now. You may want to evaluate your perception of reality a bit and perhaps do further research. Nazism is not isolated to just Ukraine and the answer is never war and death of many innocent men, women, and children. That's like saying Nazi's should be removed Russia, so does that mean other countries should invade Russia to get rid of them?

#16290 (ツ) luhf
Created 16.10.2022, read: 5019 times
tom3000

But if goal was to eliminate nazism, wouldn't it make more sense to firstly start from nazis in Moscow and then go look for nazis elsewhere invading other countries, instead of employing local Russian nazies in to police, military and even government positions? A bit confusing logic.

\

this. Nazis exist everywhere in the world. Russia is not free from them either: eg, Rogozin

#16293 (ツ) epicness
Created 14.12.2022, read: 4775 times
johnfound
Jeff

Based. Finally an open source project that hasn't been sucking Ukraine cock.

#16294 (ツ) epicness
Created 14.12.2022, read: 4774 times
m1k3
johnfound

Well that's incredibly disappointing. I was planning on using and supporting AsmBB but that's not happening now. You may want to evaluate your perception of reality a bit and perhaps do further research. Nazism is not isolated to just Ukraine and the answer is never war and death of many innocent men, women, and children. That's like saying Nazi's should be removed Russia, so does that mean other countries should invade Russia to get rid of them?

Have you ever heard of separating art from the artist? Just because of johnfound's opinion doesn't mean you shouldn't be using AsmBB for your own needs. Software was never meant to be political. That's just what the mainstream media is doing to you. As long as software doesn't contain political antifeatures (e.g. blocklists or rejecting contributions from people the author dislikes), I'm willing to use it. It's a shame there's a trend of software projects becoming opinionated on what you do with it or who contributes to it. I support and use software that doesn't care about useless politics. That gives it that old-school retro vibe where software was written for the lolz and not as a propaganda medium like every GitHub project.

#16353 (ツ) sebas
Created 27.08.2023, read: 2465 times
epicness
johnfound
Jeff

😂 Did you just try to insult people by saying that they suck cock 😂

#16354 (ツ) sebas
Created 27.08.2023, read: 2428 times
johnfound
Jeff

Russian soldiers and mercenaries are slaughtering and raping Ukrainian civilians and leaving mines in the fields of farmers. I dont care if the Ukrainians are right or not. The Russians are wrong and they should stop committing monstrocities. Then and only then can they start talking about other problems like Nazis.

#16373 (ツ) Expediter
Created 26.12.2023, read: 791 times
epicness

I don't care at all about politics when evaluating software though

#16377 (ツ) zetrader
Last edited: 02.02.2024 by zetrader, read: 186 times

Hello, it seems that the forum improved since the last years, i didn't took a look in years, nice surprise to see the good job done :) Testing if i try to insert an image in the message, as attached file.

How do you insert the image to display in the message?

Edit : ok, i found how, i have to insert the url of the attached file in the picture logo function : My picture

Attached files:
FileSizeUploadedDownloadsMD5 hash
pierre-aribaut-zetrader-avatar-tiktok-2.jpg181116 bytes02.02.2024908775c5ec8d96ac291f894de587df6468

Hi johnfound, welcome back!

AsmBB v3.0 (check-in: a316dab8b98d07d9); SQLite v3.42.0 (check-in: 831d0fb2836b71c9);
©2016..2023 John Found; Licensed under EUPL. Powered by Assembly language Created with Fresh IDE