AsmBB

Power
Login Register

Cgi time out problem

#16192 (ツ) Jeff
Created 06.10.2020, read: 2105 times

Hi Forum Guys,

Currently running an website forum and my sites speed is incredible! But There is a bug that needs to fix so my forum will work properly. Hope you everyone can share their tips and experience with a asmbb noobe.

We got it to work on a domain, but there is a bug " |CGI application timeout" that need to be fixed for the forum to work properly.

There is a debugger on the forum software, so im looking for some-oe to fix and debug. if someone in the community is willing to help let me know we could work something out.

#16193 (ツ) johnfound
Created 09.10.2020, read: 2093 times
Jeff

Hi Forum Guys,

Currently running an website forum and my sites speed is incredible! But There is a bug that needs to fix so my forum will work properly. Hope you everyone can share their tips and experience with a asmbb noobe.

We got it to work on a domain, but there is a bug " |CGI application timeout" that need to be fixed for the forum to work properly.

There is a debugger on the forum software, so im looking for some-oe to fix and debug. if someone in the community is willing to help let me know we could work something out.

You need to provide much more information in order to diagnose the bug (if this is a bug) and fix it.

What web server, what setting, what hosting? How AsmBB has been installed? What version of AsmBB? When this "CGI application timeoout" message appears? Who generates this message? The web server?

Anyway, AsmBB is in active development and I will fix every revealed bug.

#16196 (ツ) Jeff
Created 09.10.2020, read: 2084 times

I looked in this forum for a private message system, there is none. i sent a meesage to you at your alternative site- asm32.info let me know you got the message.

#16197 (ツ) johnfound
Created 09.10.2020, read: 2083 times
Jeff

I looked in this forum for a private message system, there is none. i sent a meesage to you at your alternative site- asm32.info let me know you got the message.

There is a better system - "limited access threads". Simply create new thread, check the "Limited access thread" checkbox and enter a comma separated list of users that to have access to this thread.

I have got an email from you on my email box, but it is still not very informative.

Cgi time out problem

AsmBB v3.0 (check-in: a316dab8b98d07d9); SQLite v3.42.0 (check-in: 831d0fb2836b71c9);
©2016..2023 John Found; Licensed under EUPL. Powered by Assembly language Created with Fresh IDE