AsmBB

Power
Login Register

I think a lists of forum on asmbb is a good idea

#15647 (ツ) ufuk
Last edited: 19.11.2018 by ufuk, read: 3110 times

I think a lists of forum on asmbb is a good idea :-)

What do you think ?

#15648 (ツ) jose
Created 19.11.2018, read: 3105 times
ufuk

What do you think ?

Agree but i think its the same as my thread about subforums. Just create a post with TAG:This is a description and this becames a cathegory (=forum)

#15649 (ツ) johnfound
Created 20.11.2018, read: 3100 times
jose
ufuk

What do you think ?

Agree but i think its the same as my thread about subforums. Just create a post with TAG:This is a description and this becames a cathegory (=forum)

Hm, I think that ufuk is talking about a list of the web sites using AsmBB as a forum engine. (He has some problems with the sophisticated english phrases).

But if so, this list will be very, very short. rofl

P.S. Of course, for me all feedback about field experience with AsmBB is very interesting.

#15914 (ツ) atmos
Last edited: 07.07.2019 by atmos, read: 2774 times
ufuk

What do you think ?

It would be nice for advertising purpose. It would help community based on asmbb to gain more visibility between it users Maybe you would be interesting by my community which is mainly couple groups from infosec that get along with each other. We host live hacker podcast ( Thugcrowd ). The forum will be invite only in the future.

My asmbb board ( Privy.cafe )

#15915 (ツ) johnfound
Last edited: 07.07.2019 by johnfound, read: 2763 times
atmos
ufuk

What do you think ?

It would be nice for advertising purpose. It would help community based on asmbb to gain more visibility between it users Maybe you would be interesting by my community which is mainly couple groups from infosec that get along with each other. We host live hacker podcast ( Thugcrowd ). The forum will be invite only in the future.

@atmos, it is great you decided to use AsmBB.

But the above link is to the AsmBB in setup mode! Please, ASAP register your admin account, because else the forum is highly vulnerable, because everyone can register the administrator account of the forum!!!

I will temporary make the whole thread private in order to not display this fact to the visitors.

#15919 (ツ) ATMOSDAILLKID
Created 17.07.2019, read: 2745 times
johnfound
atmos
ufuk

What do you think ?

@atmos, it is great you decided to use AsmBB.

But the above link is to the AsmBB in setup mode! Please, ASAP register your admin account, because else the forum is highly vulnerable, because everyone can register the administrator account of the forum!!!

I will temporary make the whole thread private in order to not display this fact to the visitors.

Oh thanks for worrying, it's was "nulled" anyway, the users had 0 write permissions and could not start any pid in the folder and inside the chroot / tty it was. When you made that post. I actually appreciate it, I was making several tests and different deployments during that moment. The forum still under beta and heavy development on our end. I will uplaud all the upgrade we make to the codebase. Maybe it will help other users with similar ideas.

I think a lists of forum on asmbb is a good idea

AsmBB v3.0 (check-in: a316dab8b98d07d9); SQLite v3.42.0 (check-in: 831d0fb2836b71c9);
©2016..2023 John Found; Licensed under EUPL. Powered by Assembly language Created with Fresh IDE