AsmBB

Power
Login Register

Will Kaspersky Anti-Virus key expose personal privacy information?

#16166 (ツ) kellyviya
Created 28.06.2020, read: 3632 times

Kaspersky Total Security Software has won with almost unmatched malware protection and multiple features (including secure browser, backup software, password manager, VPN (with daily usage restrictions), parental control and webcam protection) The first Tom's best antivirus program guide award ever.

Kaspersky also has a clear and easy-to-use interface, a game mode to ensure that you will not be disturbed when playing games or watching movies, and to protect against the latest forms of malware, including fileless malware and BIOS/UEFI firmware attacks on PCs .

The license covers five PCs, Mac or Android devices, and most of Kaspersky's PC functions (including webcam protection) are also available on Mac. Mac, Android and Windows users can use the Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium parental control software, which can be used to geolocate children and block inappropriate materials. But it is precisely because of its positioning function that I am a bit worried, will it reveal my personal information?

#16167 (ツ) johnfound
Created 28.06.2020, read: 3622 times
kellyviya

Kaspersky Total Security Software has won with almost unmatched malware protection and multiple features...

Well, my personal choice is to not use AV software at all. I stopped use this crap in approximately 2000 when I was Windows user yet and never has even single viruses or other malware incident since then.

Now I am using Linux and virus and malware infections are even less possible.

Think with your mind, keep safe behavior in Internet and you will never need any AV software at all.

And well, in addition, I would never use any proprietary security software at all, because "security" and "proprietary" are totally incompatible entities.

Will Kaspersky Anti-Virus key expose personal privacy information?

AsmBB v3.0 (check-in: a316dab8b98d07d9); SQLite v3.42.0 (check-in: 831d0fb2836b71c9);
©2016..2023 John Found; Licensed under EUPL. Powered by Assembly language Created with Fresh IDE