AsmBB

Power
Login Register

about main_html

#15642 (ツ) ufuk
Last edited: 19.11.2018 by ufuk, read: 2989 times

hi,

how can i change or delete below bolded parts.

<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DESK Threads list <title> <meta name="description" content=" AsmBB forum demo installation. "> <meta name="keywords" content="food,science,technology"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scallable=no"> <style>/* Main user interface toolbar /

#15643 (ツ) johnfound
Created 19.11.2018, read: 2985 times
ufuk

hi,

<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DESK Threads list <title> <meta name="description" content=" AsmBB forum demo installation. "> <meta name="keywords" content="food,science,technology"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scallable=no"> <style>/* Main user interface toolbar /

The description is editable in the forum settings page. The tab HTML/CSS, the field labeled "Description".

The addition: "Thread list " is part of the navigation and indicates the function of the current page. For example, if you are on the /!users_online page, this addition will be "Online users". My suggestion is to keep this addition and to make the main title of the forum shorter and with a space or ":" at the end. This way, the added string will stay more naturally.

If you don't want this title string at all, edit the main_html_start.tpl file and replace the line "<title>[special:title]</title>" with "<title>Your own fixed title</title>".

#15644 (ツ) ufuk
Last edited: 19.11.2018 by ufuk, read: 2982 times
johnfound
ufuk

hi,

The description is editable in the forum settings page. The tab HTML/CSS, the field labeled "Description".

The addition: "Thread list " is part of the navigation and indicates the function of the current page. For example, if you are on the /!users_online page, this addition will be "Online users". My suggestion is to keep this addition and to make the main title of the forum shorter and with a space or ":" at the end. This way, the added string will stay more naturally.

If you don't want this title string at all, edit the main_html_start.tpl file and replace the line "<title>[special:title]</title>" with "<title>Your own fixed title</title>".

thanks. i see. But addition looks good on post pages. ex. https://fstdesk.com/new-actions-about-palm-oil-issue.15/

but not on home page or users_online pages. Please see differences.

#15645 (ツ) johnfound
Created 19.11.2018, read: 2981 times
ufuk

thanks. i see. But addition looks good on post pages. ex. https://fstdesk.com/new-actions-about-palm-oil-issue.15/

If you are talking about the missing space after the title, it is a matter of text formatting and I can change it in one of the next releases. But you can workaround this problem, by simply adding a space at the end of the title in the forum settings.

#15646 (ツ) ufuk
Created 19.11.2018, read: 2979 times
johnfound
ufuk

If you are talking about the missing space after the title, it is a matter of text formatting and I can change it in one of the next releases. But you can workaround this problem, by simply adding a space at the end of the title in the forum settings.

Thank you.

about main_html

AsmBB v3.0 (check-in: a316dab8b98d07d9); SQLite v3.42.0 (check-in: 831d0fb2836b71c9);
©2016..2023 John Found; Licensed under EUPL. Powered by Assembly language Created with Fresh IDE