▄▄             ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ Power
█  █ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ █  █ █  █
█▄▄█ █▄▄▄ █ █ █ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
█  █ ▄▄▄█ █ █ █ █▄▄▀ █▄▄▀

Login
Register
/ ad amd64 api asm asmbb best bugs chat common debian deck design dll docker email embed fast feature files fossil fresh.ide friendly gamedev heap help hiawatha incredible interop learning libfresh limit links linux meme meta.http-equiv money mysql neo nginx numbers orly os outage pass password programmers programming proile resources safety script.alert.xss secret seo skins sodom source sourcecode subforum support tags test type work xss игнат котики парола русский тест уеб.програмиране хабр.наполеон
Categories Thread list

about main_html

hi,

how can i change or delete below bolded parts.

<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DESK Threads list <title> <meta name="description" content=" AsmBB forum demo installation. "> <meta name="keywords" content="food,science,technology"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scallable=no"> <style>/* Main user interface toolbar /

ufuk

hi,

<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DESK Threads list <title> <meta name="description" content=" AsmBB forum demo installation. "> <meta name="keywords" content="food,science,technology"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scallable=no"> <style>/* Main user interface toolbar /

The description is editable in the forum settings page. The tab HTML/CSS, the field labeled "Description".

The addition: "Thread list " is part of the navigation and indicates the function of the current page. For example, if you are on the !users_online page, this addition will be "Online users". My suggestion is to keep this addition and to make the main title of the forum shorter and with a space or ":" at the end. This way, the added string will stay more naturally.

If you don't want this title string at all, edit the main_html_start.tpl file and replace the line "<title>[special:title]</title>" with "<title>Your own fixed title</title>".

johnfound
ufuk

hi,

The description is editable in the forum settings page. The tab HTML/CSS, the field labeled "Description".

The addition: "Thread list " is part of the navigation and indicates the function of the current page. For example, if you are on the !users_online page, this addition will be "Online users". My suggestion is to keep this addition and to make the main title of the forum shorter and with a space or ":" at the end. This way, the added string will stay more naturally.

If you don't want this title string at all, edit the main_html_start.tpl file and replace the line "<title>[special:title]</title>" with "<title>Your own fixed title</title>".

thanks. i see. But addition looks good on post pages. ex. https://fstdesk.com/new-actions-about-palm-oil-issue.15/

but not on home page or users_online pages. Please see differences.

ufuk

thanks. i see. But addition looks good on post pages. ex. https://fstdesk.com/new-actions-about-palm-oil-issue.15/

If you are talking about the missing space after the title, it is a matter of text formatting and I can change it in one of the next releases. But you can workaround this problem, by simply adding a space at the end of the title in the forum settings.

johnfound
ufuk

If you are talking about the missing space after the title, it is a matter of text formatting and I can change it in one of the next releases. But you can workaround this problem, by simply adding a space at the end of the title in the forum settings.

Thank you.

AsmBB v2.4 (check-in: 7bb3292ed42db7ca); SQLite v3.25.3 (check-in: 89e099fbe5e13c33);

©2016..2018 John Found; Licensed under EUPL.