AsmBB

Power
Login Register

Hi johnfound, welcome back!

#16232 (ツ) ganuonglachanh
Created 02.02.2022, read: 407 times

Hi johnfound,

Where have you been last year? Will you resume developing AsbBB again?

Welcome back!

rofl

#16238 (ツ) johnfound
Created 28.02.2022, read: 298 times
ganuonglachanh

Hi johnfound,

Where have you been last year? Will you resume developing AsbBB again?

Welcome back!

rofl

Thanks. I am actually around, but not actively participating here. The development of AsmBB goes, but the speed is pretty slow, because, well, the base functionality is more or less satisfactory. I am fixing bugs and making small features here and there.

I haven't had Covid yet, but I am fully vaccinated and feel I am safe enough. The same is true for my family.

By the way, my long absence where this test site was running completely unattended proves the high security of AsmBB. As far as I can see, the test forum is neither hacked nor spam-flooded. And that is excellent. rofl

#16239 (ツ) ganuonglachanh
Created 02.03.2022, read: 292 times

It’good to know you & your family are safe :-D

All the best!

#16248 (ツ) Jeff
Created 05.03.2022, read: 282 times

yes, welcome back. Im glad you and your family are safe. We as a little tech community on this website should partner up and start forums and websites that could help the Ukraine refugees in there fight against russia. I have some ideas. Let me know...

#16249 (ツ) johnfound
Created 05.03.2022, read: 281 times
Jeff

yes, welcome back. Im glad you and your family are safe. We as a little tech community on this website should partner up and start forums and websites that could help the Ukraine refugees in there fight against russia. I have some ideas. Let me know...

Sorry, but the Russians are right in this conflict and the Ukrainians are not.

The Nazi plague must to be eradicated from Ukrainian society.

Since the collective West ignored and even welcomed the existence of this tumor on the body of Europe, diplomatic efforts did not work and the only solution turned out to be surgery.

Which is of course a tragedy - for both the Ukrainian and Russian peoples.

#16261 (ツ) tom3000
Last edited: 29.04.2022 by tom3000, read: 85 times
johnfound
Jeff

Sorry, but the Russians are right in this conflict and the Ukrainians are not.

The Nazi plague must to be eradicated from Ukrainian society.

Since the collective West ignored and even welcomed the existence of this tumor on the body of Europe, diplomatic efforts did not work and the only solution turned out to be surgery.

Which is of course a tragedy - for both the Ukrainian and Russian peoples.

But if goal was to eliminate nazism, wouldn't it make more sense to firstly start from nazis in Moscow and then go look for nazis elsewhere invading other countries, instead of employing local Russian nazies in to police, military and even government positions? A bit confusing logic.

Hi johnfound, welcome back!

AsmBB v2.9 (check-in: 42b4bf25137cf180); SQLite v3.31.1 (check-in: 3bfa9cc97da10598);
©2016..2020 John Found; Licensed under EUPL. Powered by Assembly language Created with Fresh IDE